The Impact Entrepreneurship Group is pleased to announce an award program honouring some of Canada’s most impressive youth entrepreneurs. Impact is in search for Canada's top 25 young entrepreneurs in the areas of Social, Woman, Technological, Arts, and Green Entrepreneurship. Of the 25 finalists, one winner in each category will be invited to the national Impact Gala for the presentation of their award.
All award applicants for the 2009 Impact Awards must adhere to the following eligibility requirements:
· Between the ages of 16 - 30 as of October 11th, 2009
· The nominee must be the founder and controlling shareholder/owner of their company and principally responsible for its operation
· Must have been in business for at least the last three consecutive months (as of the time of the application)
· Must not have been a previous Impact Award winner
· Must be able to attend the Impact Gala as part of the Impact National Conference held at the Westin Harbour Castle in downtown Toronto on Friday November 20th, 2009 *
* A representative may be sent in place of the award winner's absence
As one of the five Impact Award winners, you will receive a free pass to the Impact National Conference held at the Westin Harbour Castle in downtown Toronto on Friday, November 20th, 2009. During the event, you will be recognized as an Impact Award winner through various media outlets, receive a plaque/trophy, have an opportunity to network with high-achieving entrepreneurs like yourself, meet world renowned CEOs and industry leaders, and much more!
You can fill out the appropriate nomination form at the following sites:
Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award : http://conference.impact.org/social_award
Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award : http://conference.impact.org/woman_award
Technology Entrepreneur of the Year Award : http://conference.impact.org/tech_award
Arts Entrepreneur of the Year Award : http://conference.impact.org/arts_award
Green Entrepreneur of the Year Award : http://conference.impact.org/green_award
The deadline for submitting your nomination is Sunday, October 11, 2009.